Accountant IIIFinance and Comptrollership DivisionContractual
The DOTr-MRT3 invites qualified applicants for Administrative Officer V (Accountant III)/Salary Grade 19/Contractual in the Finance and Comptrollership Division.
Qualifications Education : Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Administration Major in Accounting Experience : Two (2) years of relevant experience Training : Eight (8) hours of relevant training Eligibility : RA 1080
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares Disbursement Voucher (DV) for Contractors and Suppliers with correct and complete supporting documents.
- Prepares Status of Payment as part of the supporting documents for all payments to Contractors and Suppliers.
- Prepares Index of Payment to be attached in all Disbursement Vouchers.
- Prepares Journal Entry Vouchers (JEV) to set-up payables for the delivery of inventory supplies and Property Plant and Equipment (PPE).
- Pre-Auditing of Disbursement Vouchers.
- Prepares Certificate of Funds Available for the Contracts entered by DOTr-MRT3.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
If qualified and interested, submit the following requirements to Ms. Felina P. Vergara, DOTr-MRT3, MRT3 Depot, EDSA corner North Avenue, Brgy. Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City or send via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 29, 2023.
- Letter of Application
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized photo (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet. You may download these forms at www.csc.gov.ph (Downloads – Forms – OHRMD – PDS)
- Photocopy of Authenticated CSC Eligibility/BAR or Board Rating/License; if applicable
- Photocopy of Authenticated Transcript of Records and Diploma;
- Photocopy of Certificates of Relevant Trainings/Seminars attended;
- Photocopy of Service Records/Certificate of Employment;
- Photocopy of Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable); and
- Other documents that may be required by this Office.
Applications with incomplete documents and submitted beyond the set deadline shall automatically disqualify the applicant in the selection process. Applications will be considered valid for a period of 1 year. Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be required to show original copies of their documents for verification. All information submitted by applicants shall be subject to verification and/or background check.
The DOTr-MRT3 strictly adheres to the principles of merit, fitness, and equality without discrimination in employee selection on account of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation.